Our group encourages motivated candidates to apply for competitive grants to join us. Here are some open calls:
Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships are now open. The deadline for the application is on September 11th 2020.
There are two types of Individual Fellowships:
- are open to researchers moving within Europe, as well as those coming in from other parts of the world.
- can restart a research career after a break, such as parental leave.
- can help researchers coming back to Europe find a new position.
These Fellowships are held in the EU or associated countries and last for one to two years.
We welcome applications to work on the topics of synthesis, characterization and device integration of i) graphene nanostructures (click here for more info) and ii) 2D metal-organic frameworks (click here for more info).
- fund positions outside Europe for researchers based in the EU or associated countries.
- last between two and three years.
- the researcher has to come back for one year to an organisation based in the EU or associated countries.
We welcome applications to work on the synthesis and characterization of Ferromagnetic vdW heterostructures (click here for more info).